char marcin_gryszko =
“Business Problem Solver using 0s and 1s aka Software Developer”;
Who am I?
During more than 10 years I helped many customers (as in-house developer, external consultant or contractor) in transforming their ideas into working software. I worked in totally different industry branches (telco, internet startups, travel, logistics) and I like to learn inner workings of every business. I developed web and server-side solutions, rich client and mobile applications.
Even after a decade in the IT industry I feel the more I learn, the more appetite for knowledge I have. I love when my code is simple but yet beautiful and harmonious. I am a testing junkie and obsessed with quality. I sense enormous passion for my work; I tinker with code not only during the hours I dedicate to my customers but also in my spare time.
I think my best visit card is my code; you may check my work at GitHub
What can I or my employer do for you?
- understand your complex business problems
- find the root of the problem
- offer you a strategic software solution (and maybe some alternatives)
- develop a top-notch application addressing that problem and not stopping halfway with a mediocre result
- make it “simple as it can be, but not simpler”
- care about your investment in us (money!) as if it were ours
- provide rock solid work and hand over a well-crafted and tested code
- mentor your team on the long, winding and never-ending road to a perfect software by teaching you Test Driven Development and Acceptance TDD
- share my experience with object oriented development
- transmit you the passion I put into my everyday work
- be sincere and open
- and last but not least: communicate fluently in German (beside English and Spanish)
And in my private life
- Nature lover, avid cyclist (touring, mountain and road), hiker and skier
- Married with Isabel